Delegation Announces Grants and Contracts to Alaska Programs
Dec 3, 2010
The Alaska Congressional Delegation is pleased to announce the following grants and contracts awarded to communities in the State of Alaska:
Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation & Enforcement
- $1,845,429 to the Northwest Arctic Borough to create an inventory to catalog subsistence studies.
Federal Transit Program
- $400,000 to Capitol Transit in Juneau, AK as part of the State of Good Repair program
U.S. Department of the Army:
- $7,773,193.15 to World Technical Services of Anchorage, AK for providing logistics support (maintenance, transportation, and supply). The estimated cumulative total of this contract is $19,551,465.21.
US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- $500,000 to Covenant House in Anchorage, AK for being an Economic Development Initiative – Special Project
U.S. Transportation Command
- $15,521,391 contract to Lynden Air Cargo LLC of Anchorage, AK for International Airlift Services.
- $30,532,782 contract to Northern Air Cargo of Anchorage, AK for International Airlift Services