*** The deadline to request tickets for the 58th President Inauguration has closed ***
Thank you for your interest in attending the 58th Presidential Inauguration on Friday, January 20, 2017. Unfortunately, due to limited supply, my office is no longer able to process any new request for inauguration tickets.
Reminder for those who have received ticket confirmations:
Congressman Young, Senator Murkowski and Senator Sullivan will host a welcome reception on Thursday, January 19th from 3pm to 5pm for Alaskans attending the Inauguration ceremony.
- What: Welcome Reception and Ticket Pick-Up for Alaskans
- Where: 2167 Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, D.C., 20515
- When: 3pm to 5pm, Thursday, January 19th, 2017
- Light refreshments – dessert, coffee, tea and hot cocoa – will be served.
Additionally, tickets may be picked up in person at my Washington, D.C. office located at 2314 Rayburn House Office Building from 9:00am to 6:00pm on January 18 or January 19, 2017.
- Tickets cannot be mailed and are not available for pick-up on January 20th, the day of the Inauguration.
Swearing-In Ceremony Information:
- Guests are advised to arrive early and dress appropriately for the weather.
- The Inauguration ceremony begins at 9:30 a.m.; opening remarks at 11:30 a.m.; swearing in at noon by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts Jr.
- Interested groups, including civic organizations, marching bands and community organizations, may submit an application to participate in the Inaugural Parade by clicking here.
- Inauguration Ceremonies Map and Guidelines, click here.